MOROCCO MARINE SERVICE
WE OFFER ANNUAL AND FIVE YEARLY INSPECTIONS ON
MARINE SAFETY AND LIFTING EQUIPMENT
MOROCCO MARINE SERVICE
We ensure the availability of our service engineers 24/7. Our workshops and our engineers are fully equipped and trained to carry out services such as:
- Annual and 5-years services on lifeboats, rescue boats, launching appliances and release gears of davits, constantly attended by skilled and expert engineers. - Installation, commissioning and testing.
- Load test with our own water bags.
- Crane Maintenance and repair.
- Hook replacement in accordance with MSC.1/1392
- Fiber glass cosmetic repairs.
- Overhauling of hooks and maintenance of release systems.
- FFE service and maintenance
- LSA servicing and maintenance
- Hydrostatic test for all size of cylinder
- Life-raft servicing approved brands
Why to choose us / Our Authorization
- ISO 9001:2015 LRQA Certified
- Recognized competent A Party/Person
- Recognized by class society as a service supplier for Lifesaving Appliances
- Personnel trained and authorized in accordance with ILO and IMO regulations
- Major classification society approved
- One stop shop
- Global organization
- Local operation
- Fleet and frame agreements
- 24/7 Emergency service
- Rapid response
- Meets the ILO and IMO regulation
Working towards long-lasting partnerships
- We keep our promises: we will have the promised supplies ready when you need them, we will meet the makers’ standards in all our procedures, and we will help you meet all IMO safety requirements.
- We work worldwide: our mobile teams are ready to travel wherever it takes to provide you with the highest quality service and deliver your supplies.
- We value your time: when you work with us, inspections, repair services and deliveries will never interfere with your vessel’s schedule. We can work 24/7 to get your vessel serviced within the time of stevedoring.
Quality StaffHere at Morocco Marine Service we believe that qualified and dedicated personnel is key to our success. Whether you deal with a service supplier or a service technician, you can be sure that each and every one of our personnel has many years of practical experience in marine market, on a fleet or in ship repair business and can offer you the most qualified advice and the most efficient service in the field.
- Consistently providing its customers with the best quality services.
- Ensuring that the services provided consistently meet the customer’s requirements.
- Continuously improving the quality of all products and services supplied.
- Preventing injuries and ill health and continuously improving Quality, Health & Safety management and performance.
- Compliance with applicable legal and other requirements related to hazards.
- Get things right first time, every time.
This website and its content is copyright of Morocco Marine Service- © Morocco Marine Service 2015. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following: • you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only • you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.